- A diagnostic test and five full-length and up-to-date practice exams
- All test questions answered and explained
- Additional multiple-choice and free-response questions with answers
- A 14-chapter subject review, covering all test topics
- A new review chapter highlighting statistical insights into social issues
- a new chapter on the Investigative Task, which counts as one-eighth of the exam
- A guide to basic uses of TI, Casio, and HP graphing calculators
BONUS ONLINE PRACTICE TEST: Students who purchase this book will also get FREE access to one additional full-length online AP Statistics test with all questions answered and explained.
Want to boost your studies with even more practice and in-depth review? Try Barron's Ultimate AP Statistics for even more prep.
Table of Contents
Theme One: Exploratory Analysis
Theme Two: Collecting and Producing Data
Theme Three: Probability
Theme Four: Statistical Inference
Theme Five: More Practice and Review